Monday, July 14, 2008

Super Education Convention 2008

Well, I'm back! I had a fabulous time and am still trying to recovery from lack of sleep. I took very few pictures this year which makes me sad but fortuantely there is a lady (Gwen) that always takes the most amazing photos each year and makes CD's for us!

Me & Nicole

I was thrilled when they announced that Nicole won for the BEST outfit at our Flower Power night! I knew she would.






Me, Nicole and Charlie














Marc and Donna Dewberry

















My rockin' friend Lori and her absolutely gorgeous cake!

















Nicole, Donna and ME




















Fabulous gals from Texas!
Jane, Joan, and Angela











Lori, Me, and Nicole
















This was the last photo of our trip.
Hazel took a photo of 3 very tired ladies!
Charlie, Nicole and Me



We had a blast!! Now I'm off to take a nap!
Have a wonderful day.

Sandy

18 comments:

Kim said...

AWESOME pictures! I was with you gals in spirit wondering what you were doing every day! Glad you had such a GREAT time and can't wait to see all you learned! Hugs ~ Kim

Linda said...

Looks like you had a blast. I know you are glad to be home.
Love ya,
Linda

Alice J said...

Sandy,
I feel like that squirrel in your last post!!! But had a blast at Super Ed!
Gotta get packed for another trip in our new camper. Maybe this time I can get some rest.
Have a blessed week!
AliceJ

Tara said...

Sandy

Looks like a good time was had by all! Good for you!

P>S> Can you believe I made Georgia Peach pound cake again--we are addicted here!

:0)
Tara

Alison Gibbs said...

Looks like you had some fun
Alison

Anonymous said...

Ohh it looks as if you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! :)

petrii said...

Wow Sandy ~~ It looks like you had a GREAT time!! You are so cute in these pics!!

Have a GREAT week,
Dawn

Unknown said...

Sandy! Look at you girly! STunningly beautiful! You are silly girly! Just stunning! Love the hair toboot!
*sending a smooch* thanks for the sweet comments, I need you in my back pocket!
Hugs,
Robyn

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Everyone looks so great. I know you had a fun time and learned lots. Cannot wait for you to create for us.....Have a funtasic week....Mary

Sandi McBride said...

Looks as though you all had a really good time...and the pics are great! But I think your flower dress should have won!
Sandi

Charlie McGee said...

Hey Girlfriend, It was great talking with you today. And like I said, I'm so proud, my little girl is growing up. LOL.
I had a great time, thanks for everything. Get some rest so that you can tackle the future.
love ya.
Charlie

tea time and roses said...

Hi Sandy!

Now don't you look just lovely! Look like you and the others had an awesome time! That's fantastic!!

Smiles...

Beverly

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,

I love your photos!! You look great! It also looks like you al had a blast. Hope you got some rest.

Michelle said...

Too cute! Y'all were having toooo much fun.

MOM said...

Glad you are home. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am with Kim, can't wait to see all you have learned.
Love ya,
Mom

Jill said...

Love those outfits! Hope you've rested up a bit.

Justabeachkat said...

Oh Girl! What fun! You all look so cute in those flower power outfits.

Hugs!
Kat

sugar said...

How fun! I am diggin' on Nicole's boots. I secretly wish they would come back in style, gotta love the white gogo boots.