Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Clematis
Yesterday we painted Clematis in paint class.
My favorite color of this flower is the rich darker purple so that is what we painted.



Betty & her daughter Daphne came to their very first class with me and they did a beautiful job!

























Jenny




















Alice























Cyndy

This was Cyndy's first class with me and jumped right in and painted such a beautiful piece.
Cyndy won the drawing and took home the project piece I painted in class.













Emma Rose



















Sherry









Hope you have a fabulous day!
Sandy

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love all the beauty on both post.....Mary

Linda said...

Those are really pretty. Hope you get to come up.
Love ya,
Linda

Unknown said...

Really pretty! Your students do a wonderful job.