Morning Glories ~
That's what we painted in paint class yesterday. This was my last class in February and now I'm preparing for my classes next month. I'm also getting ready for another trip to Florida for another painting certification. I am so excited that my friend Charlie is going too!
I've always loved morning glories and how they climb up a fence post or tree and bloom with vibrant gorgeous pink and purple flowers.
Becky - this was her first class and she did amazing! She also won the drawing for and took home the project that I painted in class.
Jenny ~ sorry Jenny ~ I really must check my pictures to make sure that eyes
This was Betty's first class with me too and she
did such a beautiful job.
So the boys are all back at school and doing well. We all still have the persistent cough and tickle in our throats but doing so much better than we were a week ago. My middle guy with big ole bump on his head is doing much better as well - thanks for the comments, emails and prayers. He is playing in a tournament this evening and I thought about making him wear his bike helmet- I'm sure he wouldn't go for that though ~ hehehe.
Haven't updated you on my bowling - because well, lately it really hasn't been worth mentioning. Today was okay and better than I have been bowling lately - 157, 143, and 166. Guess I can't complain since I don't practice from week to week ~ I know Linda there is a story there isn't there? When my older sister and I were younger we twirled the baton and competed in contests. Well, Linda would practice so hard almost every day and I barely picked up my baton from contest to contest. Unfortunately for my older sis I usually beat her and my dad became fed up with it and told me that if I didn't practice I couldn't twirl anymore because it wasn't fair - so needless to say I gave up twirling and my sister went on to win many baton contests around the country and ended up twirling for Memphis University and later taught the majorettes after she graduated from MSU.
Anyway, enough about that. My friend Charlie tagged me so here it goes
Here’s the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OKAY friends - don't analyze me too much with these 7 facts.
1. I have a weird obsession with numbers. I really like it when it's 12:34 on the clock - or 1:23 don't ask me why but I like it when I look at the clock and it's in number order.
2. I am a huge procrastinator!! I always wait until the last minute to do just about everything.
3. I work well under stress (brought on because I'm a procrastinator).
4. I was in one Beauty Pageant and WON ~ Miss Millington 1984. Wasn't really something I wanted to pursue though.
5. I am deathly afraid of spiders - big or small - webs - everything that goes along with spiders.
6. I wish I had my sisters hair - she has great hair and no matter how it's cut she always knows how to fix it!
7. Although I love 4 seasons I'd really like to like where it's tropical weather year round!
I'd love to read more about all of those on my favorites list so if you want to participate please consider yourself tagged!
Hope you have a great week.