Monday, November 26, 2007

Just following Kari and Sandi's lead ~

Wanna know what kind of Christmas tree and not so great Christmas present? Click on the question links to take you there. Here are my results ~

You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree

Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.
From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.





You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.You make a good puppet.

Have a fantastic Monday! I have a painting class this morning and will share photos with you later today.
Blessings,
Sandy

4 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

now how's that for hitting the nail on the head? Cept for the getting lost thing...but love those socks...wonder where I can get some?

Julie said...

Hi! I am playing catch up on my favorite blogs today and just wanted to say that I am SOOO glad that your puppy has recovered! Wow - what a traumatic experience. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, that was a fun quiz wasn;t it?! Jacqui and I both did it too, Jacqui was a Classic Christmas Tree and I am a Bright Christmas Tree!! We forgot to do the presents, will go back now. Have a lovely week :) J & J

Unknown said...

I took that quiz also but when I said I wanted to go to Hawaii for Christmas it pretty much said I was a scrooge. LOL What's wrong with going to Hawaii? Have a good week.