Wednesday, July 19, 2006


BEAUTIFUL EYES
My nephew has the most beautiful eyes and he really does just melt your heart with one look.

BRAIN BLOCK!!!!!
Have you ever looked at magazines, other peoples work, etc. and just have complete brain block after doing so! I enjoy looking at it because it gives me such inspiration but at the same time if I look at it all too much ~ like I've done lately ~ then I go completely blank! It especially effects my scrapbook pages.
I'm also trying to find that perfect thing to paint and take to this conference with me for a silent auction! In a room full of awesome painters I want it to really stand out (and make a lot of money of course) and I think that thought is keeping me from just creating it! I'm gonna sleep on it tonight and hopefully something will come to me tomorrow.


PAINTING CLASS
Back to teaching painting classes tomorrow! So looking forward to it. Two hours of painting, lunch, lots to talk about with my friend Terry and hopefully a finished product at the end. I haven't taught a painting class since leaving England last summer and am ready to get back in the swing of it.

1 comment:

Christi said...

aw, Sandy, this layout is beautiful! LOve your paper choices on it! Smiles!