Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Painting Classes
 
Wow after a long break from teaching classes (early December til this past Saturday) it was so awesome to be back and see my students!! Many NEW students which is also great and a wonderful way to start the New Year!




 

              


My first class was a kids class and I had three super sweet and cool girls in class. We painted a fun and very BRIGHT (picture doesn't do it justice) decorative peace sign canvas.  They did an awesome job! 

Beverlyn
We painted owls on Saturday too! We used a granulation medium to get some amazing effects on our feathers and everyone did a beautiful job.
 
 
Glo
 

I orignally intended to paint a whimsical owl (picture below) but didn't list my class that way and was worried my regular students would not want to paint it - they LOVED them both thankfully and we voted to paint the more realistic owl.
Monica
 
 
New student Lisa
 
 




Ellen's


 
 
 
 
Mine



In my last class on Saturday we painted a cross with scripture. I gave everyone creative license to create what they wanted and think they all did a fabulous job!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mary
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ellen's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kathy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ann
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Jenny
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Glo

My whimsical owl that I'll teach in my canvas art classes throughout the year!
 
Hope you have a great week!
Sandy

No comments: