Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bluebird in meadow of wildflowers
A couple of months ago I saw this picture on Pinterest and it inspired me to paint the bird in this beautiful "misty meadow" on a wildflower stalk.  I loved the way it turned out and think everyone that learned how to paint it yesterday did such an amazing job!
Loved hearing all the "oooh's and awwww's" in class.
Didn't get a picture of my friend Nicole - she had to leave early and Sue won the drawing and got to take home my picture but she couldn't be with us in class cause she just had hand surgery earlier in the week! We missed you Sue!

I love the way this turned out so much that I'm painting it on a 12x24 long gallery wrapped canvas right now - will share the pic with you when I get it done!














Lanelle














Beverlyn













Sherry















Glo














Ann














Patty













Roz














Sandi














Patti













Karen













Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Getting ready for another class on Monday - we're painting hollyhocks!  Enjoying this beautiful weather too - feels like Spring and seeing daffodils blooming in January just isn't right but I'm not complaining ~ would rather be hot than cold any day!

Blessings,
Sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone did a beatiful job.

Linda said...

So Awesome! You are such a great teacher.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Thanks yall! So are you sista!