Wednesday, April 20, 2011

 Hibiscus Class

Monday we painted Hibiscus and a hummingbird - which was a lot of fun.

















Sandi






















 
Jenny


























 
Sue




























Nancy





Mary
































Sherry





























Glo






























Patty





























Janis

























 
Susan
























Pat

























Ellen's




















Barb
























Bian
























Diane























Kim























Have a great day!
Sandy

2 comments:

Charlie McGee said...

Hi Sweetie, I so enjoyed talking with you today, as always. Can't wait to see you again.

I'll keep you up todate on what the doctor finds out, if anything.

I love this piece. Did I mention that I love this piece? When you get ready to sell it I want it, my students would love to do it. Did I mention that I love this piece? lol.

love you.

Sandi McBride said...

Your students do you proud as usual! Just the perfect combination for the coming summer...though my hummers are here, its early for the hibiscus tho my Lore Baltimore is showing signs of growth!
Sandi