Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A hodge podge post!
What a busy busy year!! I'm finally taking a break this month (sort of).  I decided that I'd take December off from teaching my painting classes.  I haven't skipped a month since October 2006 and although it sounded like a good idea - I miss my students and wish I could have seen them all before Christmas. However, I've started planning my classes for the New Year and look forward to hopefully seeing them all in 2011.

Last week I went to Florida for a Holiday Event my friend Donna held and it was nothing short of spectacular! The people that attended painted Holiday items which they all loved and then we drove over to Donnas house for lunch that her hubby prepared for everyone.   Everyone loved being in her home - a special treat anytime but especially at Christmas with all of the different trees and decorations.

The Monday after that event Donna held a training event for the NEW Dewberry U Education Programs coming up and that was AWESOME!  Awesome because all the changes are exciting and it was cool to see all the positive responses from those leaders that Donna and Marc invited to attend.  The entire program is still a work in progress ( moving along at a good pace ) and will hopefully start launching in January and then over the next couple of years with new courses/etc.






Here are a couple of snapshots from our Mistletoe Market that my mom took! We always have so much fun at MM and I was excited that my family got to come and visit us ~ although I barely had time to lift my head for a picture we were swamped busy ~ which is a good thing!





Me and my daddy


Have a fabulous day! Stay warm!!
Sandy



No comments: