Wednesday, September 01, 2010

20 Years Ago Today! I married my best friend!
Today is our 20th Wedding Anniversary! Where has 20 years gone - oh my!  Let me just say that I am married to the most generous, kind, and loving husband a girl could ever hope for! He SPOILS me rotten!! Always has and says he always will ~ how lucky am I!
I think I've posted about my Anniversary every year since I've been bloggin so you can go and read the story about how we met and married on every Sept. 1st post since I started this blog.






I had a class this past Monday - we did backgrounds.  I tend to do all of the backgrounds for my classes since we only have 2 1/2 hours in each class. Most are too elaborate to start and finish plus learn all the strokes for the project so I do them and give them instructions in their project folders.  This class was all about those backgrounds plus some NEW ones that I had never done before for a class.  Everyone did such a great job and LOVED what they created. Can't wait to see the amazing paintings they put on top of these backgrounds now.






Have a great day!!
Sandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an enjoyable evening.
Glad to hear Steven is pleased with
his new position. Love, Grandma

Charlie McGee said...

Happy, Happy, Happy day to you and your Hubby. Have you heard anything yet from your tests?
love you.