Monday, June 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL
Today is my sons 15th birthday!
Last night he got to sing his first song in front of people
at a band practice where him and my other two sons take lessons.
He ROCKED it big time and I was so impressed! Wish they had played
the Jeremy Camp song that was sung before their band went on
but those chose a Metallica one - he loves Metallica.

















He is such a sweet young man! Super tall - almost 6' 2" - towers over
me and comes eye to eye with my hubby! But at 9lbs. 14 ounces and 23 inches long at birth ~ we're not surprised he is that tall!





I had a great time last week in California. Met some amazing people! It was great to spend some time with my friend April and finally meet her husband Rick - a huge supporter of Aprils!
Thanks for the taking care of us April and touring us around! I will share more on that trip later this week. Have a great day.
Blessings,
Sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kendall from Nana and PopPop. Love ya!!! Great pictures. Can't wait to hear you sing.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, another birthday AND a singer too! Hope you had a great one Kendall. I guess I look like a shrimp beside you, maybe I'll find
out one of these days. Grandma

Linda said...

I didn't know he sang too.. that is awesome! It was good to talk to you yesterday love ya