Friday, April 24, 2009

Painting & Clayin'
So this week has been full of painting fun and lots of playin' with clay!
We painted Magnolias in paint class and the past couple of days I've been having a blast creating with clay with Roz and Sherry - they are attending my Studio Home Dimensions Clay Certification - I'll share pictures of them later in the weekend.
























Barb





















Roz




Ann
Jenny

Jennifer











My middle son has his first travelling basketball team tournament this weekend - we are so excited to see him playing - although I won't be able to go because I'm teaching this weekend.
It sure is hot!!! It's like we've skipped Spring and landed right into Summer. It is almost 90 degrees here today! Crazy weather.
Have a fabulous day!
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your 90 hit us today.
Feels good as long a the AC is on
low and while outside a nice breeze
is blowing. How did Kendall and team do? Good luck, wish I could
watch. Grandma