Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First post for 2009!

Wow! Didn't realize I had been away for so long on my blog!
It's one of my hopes this year ~ to be a better blogger and better bloggin friend!
I was busy at work last week working on my website with my brother-in-law THANK YOU David! I've wanted a website like FOREVER and I finally have one. I am hoping to get stuff in the STORE part of my site very soon.
Check it out here: Sandy McTier
I'm off to Florida again today - right after I go bowl with my bowling league. Going to audit another painting certification which will be a lot of fun!
Have a fabulous day.
Sandy

11 comments:

MOM said...

Have fun, be safe, see you Saturday!
Love,
Mom and Dad

Linda said...

Have a great trip.
Love ya,
Linda

petrii said...

Have fun in Florida!! Please let us know when you get art in your online studio. This chick loves her some sunflowers and I know someone else who paints them (heehee). Anyway keep us posted!!

Love to you friend,
Dawn

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there! I know what you mean about feeling like a bad blog friend. I can't seem to ever get caught up. It might not even be possible, but I'll keep trying.

Have fun in Florida.

Hugs!
Kat

Jill said...

Have a great trip. And Happy New Year!

tea time and roses said...

Hello Sandy!

Happy New Year to you!! Wishing you and your family the very best for 2009! What a lovely new site, and absolute beautiful work! By the way, you are a wonderful blogging friend and need not change a thing.:o) Enjoy your trip!

Smiles...

Beverly

Donna said...

Happy New Year, Sandy! I love your new web site. It's beautiful.

Have fun on your trip!

Hugs,
Donna

Sandi McBride said...

Have fun!
Sandi

Alice J said...

Sandy,
Thanks for auditing my Level II certification class!!! Couldn't do it without you!
WE HAD A BLAST!!! BUT THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!
I am so tired!!! Yewhew!
Have a blessed day!
AliceJ

Julie said...

Are you back yet??

Okay - so I probably posted the best and funniest post I have ever done on my blog...my riding lesson photographed! ..and don't laugh so loud that I might hear you!

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,

I'm behind in blog reading and am catching up. I will check out your website. Hope you have had a good start to the new year.