Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Home with a lot to update!

I sure you were about to put out an APB on a missing blogger huh? LOL
I've been super busy with everything but having so much fun with it all ~ just had no time to update and fill you in. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy - it's a long post!



I just got home from Florida (I know, some of you are saying - AGAIN?) Yes, again.
I went down for 4 days to do some training to become a Studio Home Dimensions Regional Trainer along with all of these lovely ladies and one guy Mark T. from England. We had so much fun and look forward to storming the country with lots of opportunities to become CERTIFIED TEACHERS in the Studio Home Dimensions program. I've post more about that later and if I'm coming to a town near you!!

My students and I have been painting this month (sorry guys I know you like to see your photos posted) here they are:
We painted Christmas Roses, evergreen, twigs and berries
















Barb
Roz



Sherry




Megan





















Ann







Kim


We painted a Winter Wonderland Landscape ~
Mine
I thought this would make such a beautiful Christmas card and I know one of my students (Sherry did just that for her Christmas cards this year).



Sherry








Kim






Ellen's









Stacy










Ilene









Barb












Ann























Jenny






















Karen























Roz














Got all the septic tank issues fixed! Just have dirt from one end of the yard to another so will not have to get a landscaper out to even out the dirt and plant some grass.

We're painting Christmas Angels in Mondays paint class ~ can't wait to share those with you!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy

5 comments:

Nerissa Alford said...

How exciting with all your training trips you've had :) I love the winter wonderland you & your students created. Just gorgous!
Enjoy what's left of your weekend
Happy Holidays!
Nerissa

Justabeachkat said...

Welcome back! You've been missed. You stay so busy. I don't know how you do it.

Hugs!
Kat

Sugar Bear said...

Welcome home! You have been missed.
Karla

Unknown said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. I usually come back from classes ready to go with all that I have learned so that must be so exciting for you. Love the Winter Wonderland paintings, they do look like a picture postcard.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the landscape. I am so glad you septic problems are better. Merry CHRISTmas...m..