Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my parents! Today is their anniversary and since they live in Germany and there is a time difference ~ I didnt' have a chance to call them and wish them a fabulous ANNIVERSARY! Hope you both had a wonderful day together! LOVE YOU!
Tuesday was my baby sisters birthday!! I know you had an eventFULL, busy birthday and I'm sorry I missed you at work!!

My first Studio by Sculpey clay class at Hobby Lobby!



I was so excited to actually have my first clay class at Hobby Lobby. They finally got the products in last month and I've been so excited to start classes there.

We created Calla Lilies and had so much fun.
I have absolutely fallen in love with this clay! It's so easy to use and create with!

















Alice

























Mary Jane






















Roz




























Sherry


































Debbie
















Donald


























I found this great frame at Hobby Lobby and just had to put something CLAY on it - created this red oriental poppy to go on it!















Hubby and I worked all day today on my space up at the Byron Peach Antiques Mall. I will start selling there November 1st and we built an amazing structure today for our space. I will take pictures next time I'm up there - don't think we'll be able to crawl out of bed tomorrow with all the muscles we used today to build this 8ft high 8x14 space. It looks good though and I think my hubby did an amazing job with what was in his mind for the space.

Today gas was $2.49 - can you believe it -the lowest I remember it in years!!

Blessings,
Sandy

7 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Lovely frames and you even got a man in your class - I'm impressed! Happy anniversary to your parents.
Karla

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! I love the frames espcially that last one.

Allyson said...

Hi Sandy - I tagged you. Check out my blog.

By the way - I LOVE the frames. Your students are good (or maybe the teacher is great)!

Allyson

www.houseofstephens.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I'm back from Destin and had a wonderful, relaxing time with my sweet hubby & spent this afternoon and evening with my UGA baby girl. I love the clay frames! I HAVE to make one for Jessica for Christmas. She loves Calla Lilies. Can't wait to see pics of the space in Byron! Hugs, Kim

Christi said...

Wow! Sandy, I have been so behind on my blog-hopping so I just spent a bit of time catching up on yours...Wow! Your latest stuff has been nothing less than awe-inspiring! Just gorgeous! I love what you are doing with the sculpey clay and your chickadee plate actually looks like there is dimension to it. Amazingly gorgeous works, my friend! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Girl! Awesome work, as always! Thanks for continuing to inspire us all....would love to hear more about your space at the antique shop....

love to all!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I love that poppy frame... I'm putting my name in for the giveaway.

What?
There isn't a giveaway?
Dangit!