Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Paint class ~ Magnolia in wOils
Yesterday in paint class we painted a beautiful magnolia with wOils. It was great to see everyone as I didn't teach any classes in November due to two major events I participated in.
This was also my last class of the year! Where did 2012 go? I know for me it FLEW by way too fast!
Have already started getting classes ready for the New Year and working on special orders before Christmas and then it's time to relax and enjoy time with my family!







We changed the background up a bit in my a.m. class and painted it with wOils. In the evening class we stayed with my original and painted it with black Enamel paint.


Glo





















Barb (Happy Birthday today Barb!)




























Sandi

















Ann






















Ellen's painting







Hope you have a fabulous week
Sandy

No comments: