Saturday, February 05, 2011

What's on the easel now?
Surprised! I'm sure you're not!
Hydrangeas - one of my favorite flowers and favorite things to paint!





What's on the easel - I have been painting hyrdangeas with oils and loving the way they are turning out. I'd love for there to be more texture but I also love the softness they have when looking at it in person.  Have some highlights to add and think I'll call it finished!

So glad that the rain has stopped! It was nice that I didn't have to go anywhere the last couple days ~ just stayed at home and worked, painted, and cleaned!  Oh, a played just a few games of online scrabble ~ my new addiction! Steven and I used to get out the board game nightly years agao and then just stopped ~ got busy I guess ~ not even sure where it is now.

Back to working, painting, and cleaning! Boys are today with haircuts, rocking on their guitars and hanging with friends!

Stay warm and have a great day! Counting the days til SUMMER!
Blessings,
Sandy


1 comment:

Linda said...

So pretty. I am going to have to plant some new ones here as we left behind some beautiful hydranga bushes at the old house.
Love ya sis!