Sunday, April 24, 2011

 
Easter 2011

Had a fabulous morning with my parents, sister and her family and my hubby and boys! We went to the 9a.m. service at church and then hit Cracker Barrel after that.  But before all that we had to have our usual family photo ops which the kids always love - NOT!
















Aren't these foxgloves and hydrangea gorgeous - my sister and mom brought them for me since Easter dinner was at our house.





























My neice Hannah let me face paint her up!

 





My litter sister - looks amazing - 134 lbs. down!! I can't even remember the last time I saw my sister in a dress let alone a dress this little! Amazing sista!! Keep up the good work!



Here are some more snapshots from today!




























Our Parents

























Missed having the rest of our family here! Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Easter! He is Alive!

Love,
Sandy

No comments: